Printing in Photoshop

I want to print 2 of these on one page. They are for the top of egg cartons I am cutting them out and do not want to waste the paper. How do I get 2 on one page of paper? This is in Photoshop CS6

eggprintphoto.JPG

Hi Kendra, I suspect this functionality would come down to the "Print Settings", and your printer may or may not support it.

You can definitely spend time exploring that button (near the top of the screen) but to be honest, it'll be much easier just to duplicate the design in Photoshop, so there's two on the page, then print it as normal.

If you need help with doing that, can you show me a screenshot from Photoshop, showing me the design and your layers panel?

Ok, so you should simply be able to select all the layers except the Background layer, and Ctrl G to group them.  Then drag the group to the little page-with-its-corner-turned-up icon at the bottom of the layers panel, to make a copy of it.

Then go to the Canvas Size dialog, click in one of the top squares of the three-by-three grid, then double the height of the document.

Then, with the Move Tool selected, and the copied group still highlighted, drag all the layers down.

I figured out which layer was changing the color (as circled in blue on right). However, when its unchecked, the chicken color (circled in red on bottom) changes to pure black, which I don't want. I want it to be the color of chicken above.

damienfoundit.JPG

Victory! Thank you. Now, lets say I want to change the size of each one to 2inx4in, and fit as many 2inx4in onto a 8 1/2 x11 piece of paper. Is the original method using canvas size dialog the best method?

Edited by Kendra