Saving to format PDF in PS CC

HELP! I just spent 2 days rebranding and making my new pricing sheets with Photoshop CC and when I go to Save As, It doesn't give me the option to save as Photoshop PDF or even Adobe PDF. I did not flatten my layers. Im stuck! Im not a Photoshop expert either. I tried saving them to at least jpg but the colors got really dark, so I obviously can't use that. 

Screen Shot 2016-02-11 at 10.30.13 pm.png

Well, first of all, you've got a color space problem.  Did you use your lab's template to create these, and therefore use the color space they recommended?  Or did you make these from scratch yourself?

Make sure to go through this to fix your general color space problems: http://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs000.html

For the PDF issue -- you've created these files in 32 bits, so PDF isn't available.  Again, go through the troubleshooter I linked above, and the second troubleshooter that's linked at the end of that, for how to fix your color space and bit depth problems. 

I made it from scratch because Im not sure who I'm gonna use to print these yet. I really just mostly need them to use for emailing clients right now and they just need to be able to open them up on their phones or their own computers, so figured PDF is the most universal for viewing. Im pretty new to Photoshop so I will go to that link and fix the color space. How did you know there was a color space issue? I will fix it right now

I have no idea how I'm not working in the correct color space! :( I'm so mad I didn't ever check. I did click none of the above and when I started reading it was trying to convince me to use the sRGB color space but I already know to use that! lol! I will go back and keep reading all the way through to get to how to change it. lol