why my images change after edit and save

Hi one thing I been dealing with is my  monitor or I don't know what it is but I notice that I edit every photo I like brightness and the white valance but if I turn off the computer and I check the images next time they are cold and dark I have iMac 27" and I calibrated with color Mo xrite  my prints looks ok before so, now any time I want to use the image I edit I have to reedited again and that's all the time is that normal ? 

I haven't pay attention to that but when I get home I will check the files that I edited they are in jpg I will see if they still same thanks Damien for reply I really want to find what is happen and don't have to re-edit

On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Damien Symonds said:

Yes, this is really important.  If you don't see the issue in jpegs, then we can narrow it down to a raw problem, not a problem with your screen.

I haven't pay attention to that but when I get home I will check the files that I edited they are in jpg I will see if they still same thanks Damien for reply I really want to find what is happen and don't have to re-edit

I check the files I send to print they are in jpg 300px  and then I check in LT the same images they ware different

20161018_142417.jpg

I opened with double click in the image that is save in my documents is not a program I thinks  and this just happen I was edit and save this image then I move on and went back and is totally different  the warm is in my documents in jpg and the dark is in Ligthroom

The one that is cold is Lightroom and the warm is I jpg I save and I  opened

20161020_180042.jpg

Well when I edit the photo I save it and looks good that one with print but if I come and check files in Iightroom they look low brightness and cold so that one doesn't match at all its like it changes the temperature like that photo I send you I was editing and save it because I now I can lose the edit and then after like 4 minutes I went back to the image and was cold ?

The one that is cold is Lightroom and the warm is I jpg I save and I  opened

If I edit one photo and I move on to edit more and then I come back to thet photo the color is change its cold and low brightness that why every photo I edit I save it because that always happen and the results I want are in jpg save it the PSD file in Ligthrooms is totally different to the jpg version it seems like I did not edit it

Let's take jpeg out of this completely.  I just want to know about the raw files.  You make some adjustments to a raw file (eg white balance, exposure, etc).  Then you move on and do the same to the next photo.

Then you click back on the previous photo (that you'd processed).  Are you saying that it's no longer processed?  Are the sliders still where you put them, or have they gone back to default settings?