Where has my option for saving a high quality jpeg gone?

Screenshot (2).png

I seemed to have lost the option to save as a high quality jpeg? What have I done? Now when I save something, my file is downsized significantly.

Edited by Ramie

I will actually be giving the file to a friend and she will print on her own, I'm not sure exactly what size she will be printing it. I think I need to sign up for your sharpening class, so I have a better understanding of all of this output/saving/sharpening. I'm feeling pretty clueless at the moment. I'm thinking I might have had the quality cranked up to 12 at one point and that's why I'm noticing a shift from the file sizes I was used to seeing. Thank you for the link clarifying my misunderstandings.

Thanks so much! I will go take a look at the sharpening class. I'm barely making my way over here since you left facebook! Yikes! I need to take some time to figure out your new website. I very much appreciate your help!

Yes, I've been in both your raw and levels class for a couple of years now, although I believe my levels membership may have lapsed recently. They've both helped me immensely.

So....ummm....super embarrassing, but where do I find it? I really haven't figured out your new site yet. I'm sure it's super intuitive, I'm probably just a little slow...