Hi Damien, 

I have a question. I have attached a photo, I have 2 screens from 2 different brands, the left is LG and the right is iiyama, they are both calibrated at the same time of the day, how can this make such a big difference and which one is correct? can you perhaps help me? 

Greetings Daphne

Image.jpeg

IMG_7330.jpeg

IMG_7331.jpeg

I have already found the answer in frequently asked questions and the LG corresponds to my print so I will keep it as I did for the photos

Sorry, I didn't know about this page, otherwise I would have already searched here

I have something else crazy now for the 2nd time.
My screen is very dark, which is great as it was calibrated. but if I put the computer in sleep mode and turn off the screens and turn it back on fifteen minutes later to do something else, the brightness is much higher, but the colors are still the same, how is that possible?

10 hours ago, Daphne said:

I have something else crazy now for the 2nd time.
My screen is very dark, which is great as it was calibrated. but if I put the computer in sleep mode and turn off the screens and turn it back on fifteen minutes later to do something else, the brightness is much higher, but the colors are still the same, how is that possible?

Does your screen have a "HDR" setting?

I tried it out by connecting the screen to my laptop and calibrating it, then going to sleep mode, turning everything off and on again, then it has no problem. If I go to settings and screen on my computer after turning it back on, it works fine. But calibrated to my computer or to my laptop is also a big difference. On my laptop it is just as bright as the screen on the right and as soon as I plug the cable back into my computer and it goes to the calibrated setting, it is much less bright again.

the screens are more similar after the change, the LG still has that if you turn the screen off and on again, you have to go to settings and then screen and then it jumps to the configuration settings