What is a good spec/make of monitor screen?

• A 27” Screen
  • IPS Display Panel 
  • 2560 x 1440 Resolution
  • Non-Glossy / Matte Display
  • 95% sRGB Coverage or greater. 

Here is one:

Dell UltraSharp U2722DE

Do NOT buy a display that’s 27” or larger if it has a 1920 x 1080 resolution. It will look like garbage. That resolution is fine for 24" screens and smaller.

4K displays are all the rage, but they aren’t required. You must also increase the scaling to 125% or 150% to make things look right in Windows. 

All displays, even the (CRT) "Tube" Displays from years ago are measured diagonally. So 27" isn't as "Big" as one would think.  Now, don't get me wrong...a 24" display is also perfectly fine, but after working on a 27" Mac for years, there is no going back. That said, I find 32 Inch Displays and Larger to be "Too Big." For me, 27" is the place to be. 2560 x 1440 resolution. Yep, I don't want a 4K Display. (Well, I have a 5K Display on my 27" iMac, but Apple has scaling down to an Art-form and you don't "Notice" the 5K, it feels like a regular 27" at a lower resolution.)

What happens when you get a 4K 27" screen without adjusting the scaling? Everything is SUPER TINY! Like you can't read the menu choices tiny. LOL!! That's what you need to tell Windows to present your screen at +125% or even +150% so you can read a 3840 x 2160 resolution.