Color shifts

Breezy

Hoping you can help me with a color shifting issue.
I use LR and PS to edit images. I am working on a newborn and merged two images together (to keep baby safe) Once merged the PS would not let me save into LR as I normally do. The colors look fine in PS but when I go to create a collage in Fotofusion the PS one is definitely muted in colors compared to the LR image. The full basket is PS the close up is LR.
They are both saved in SRGB from what I can tell.

20161029-DSC03057-Edit.jpg

Ivy2.jpg

OK I am trying to get a screen shot but for some reason my computer has stopped putting them in the "screenshot" folder. I pasted it into PS and it looked great. But trying to get it into paint so that I can show you what it looks like in FF. Sorry.

http://regex.info/exif.cgi This is a link Fotofusion sent to me and it look interesting but I have no clue how to read it. Does it tell me what I need to know? I plugged those 2 images into it and you could tell which one was done in PS versus LR etc... and they said color embedding was sRGB but further down there was more info. Again not really sure what I am looking at lol :( I greatly appreciate all of your help!

21 minutes ago, Breezy said:

OK so if I export the announcement in FF at srgb to the lab I should get images back that look like the ones in PS/LR versus the images I see in FF correct?

Well, it's easy enough to check.  After making the design in FF, open it in Photoshop to check, yes?

• Like 1

OK yeah I didn't think about that lol. FF is much quicker than PS for collages etc... unfortunately lol
Well not this time haha with the color hassles. Again I greatly appreciate your help. You have been a God send!