screen not matching print

I cant get my screen to match my prints. I have honestly tried everything and multiple printing places. It is a new desktop screen. The problem I am having is i can get a close match with my colour prints but not my black and white. I need there to be a blue tinge to the black and whites but then I lose the white colour. My whites all turn blue or green. Not sure if this is making sense.

I have the spyder5elite

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond I have been unwell. I have an ASUS VX279H-W LCD Monitor.

I'm about ready to throw it all in the bin I am so frustrated. No matter what i do i can't get it to match my prints.

My husband has another laptop but unfortunately this is the only monitor in the house. If I want to do a full re-calibration on my laptop how to I get back to the original colour settings of my screen. I can't just re-calibrate over this display profile can I?

So Iv'e spent 4 hours trying to calibrate my husbands laptop with no success. No matter what setting I choose the screen wont match the prints. Is this likely an issue with my calibrator? To try and get my colours close to matching the white in the screen turns blue.