Blocks of colour in shadows

Lynn

Hi Damien, 

Some of my photos have blocks of a magenta/pink colour in the shadows; I've never noticed this before, and it's there before I do anything to them in ACR. Is there an easy way to get rid of them?

Thanks

Crop 2.jpg

Crop.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I haven't but I'll have a look on my phone now. My screen is calibrated (although about a week ago the reminders started popping up to say that I need to do it again). I'm sure I've been having this problem for longer than that though

I know my phone isn't the best thing to be looking for but I can't see them on there... I'm really confused now. I haven't had this issue at all until recently; is there any chance it could be related to calibrating my screen? 

And I know your rules state that I can only ask one question in a thread, but as it isn't an editing question, is there a way to check that I have put myself on the waiting list for the raw class? I thought I'd received an email to say that I had but I can't find anything in my inbox now. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Lynn said:

And I know your rules state that I can only ask one question in a thread, but as it isn't an editing question, is there a way to check that I have put myself on the waiting list for the raw class? I thought I'd received an email to say that I had but I can't find anything in my inbox now. Thanks

Yes, you're on there, don't worry.  You'll hear from me soon.

7 minutes ago, Lynn said:

I know my phone isn't the best thing to be looking for but I can't see them on there... I'm really confused now. I haven't had this issue at all until recently; is there any chance it could be related to calibrating my screen? 

What screen do you have?

Just now, Damien Symonds said:

Yes, you're on there, don't worry.  You'll hear from me soon.

Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Damien Symonds said:

What screen do you have?

It's just a Toshiba Satellite laptop