How too matt

Hi Would love to know how to achieve this kind of matt. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212723405626544&set=pcb.368622223530773&type=3&theater

ive taken both your raw and levels and only wish I had taken these years ago. Still working threw levels so this is edited with actions and hand edits, not happy with colour toning too.

IMG_1663 copy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

ive taken both your raw and levels and only wish I had taken these years ago.

Glad you're enjoying them.  Just you wait, the Skin Class will rock your world.

13 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

Unfortunately I can't access this link.  The owner must have their page locked down to only be visible to people from their own country.  Can you find the image on their website?

8 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

heres a link to her page hope it works She creates this matt in all her images.

This one won't work.  You'll need to find a photo of hers that has light in the background like yours; or find a photo of yours that doesn't have light in the background, like hers.

Thanks Damien , I will have a play with this . I had tried it as you mention in in levels but not far enough.  Will try and get signed up for deluxe asap. Thanks so much I honestly wish I had taken your classes years ago instead of spending so much on actions and never quite achieving what I want. Still heaps to learn but have learnt so much first read threw. Thanks again. 

• Like 1