Here's perhaps a dumb question, but I know how Damien likes dumb questions. When I export my photos as JPegs from PS I'm losing EXIF data. How can I export my JPEGs while retaining EXIF?

Here's what I'm doing.

I'm opening the photos from bridge to ACR, doing the raw processing, opening in PS, saving as PSD then working on the photo a bit and exporting as JPegs for FB and Forums. 

Thanks for any help.

BTW, my year of RAW and Layers/Masks membership is almost up and I went back through the courses again. So much value in them best money I've spent in regards to my photography.

4 hours ago, NateDanforth said:

Here's perhaps a dumb question, but I know how Damien likes dumb questions. When I export my photos as JPegs from PS I'm losing EXIF data. How can I export my JPEGs while retaining EXIF?

Here's what I'm doing.

I'm opening the photos from bridge to ACR, doing the raw processing, opening in PS, saving as PSD then working on the photo a bit and exporting as JPegs for FB and Forums. 

Thanks for any help.

Hi Nate, can you tell me exactly how you're exporting them?

4 hours ago, NateDanforth said:

BTW, my year of RAW and Layers/Masks membership is almost up and I went back through the courses again. So much value in them best money I've spent in regards to my photography.

Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet.  The Levels and Skin classes will blow your mind.  And the Sharpening class will give you prints you've never dreamed of.

Thank you!

I left that detail out originally but yes I always resize myself. However I've never done sharpening outside of the slider adjustment during raw processing (no higher than 25). I will read through that link you provided and play with it.