I've been searching here, but not coming up with an answer. This is probably going to be a stupid question, but... :) I've followed the tutorial for 11:15 crops. I set my height and width to 11 x 15 inches or vice versa, and left px/in empty. My files are HUGE, as in 40+ MB - what the heck am I doing wrong?

I don't think so. My original files say they are 51.3 MB, 5184 px x 3456 px 300 px/in - I feel like they've grown somehow. I've just looked at a few after flattening, before cropping, and they're all that big. Holy moly, I just looked at one that wasn't even that complex of an edit and the .psd says it's 101.53 MB. Not something I've been paying much attention to until now, but that doesn't seem right. 

Edit - this is my stupid moment - I saved the flattened, cropped ones as .psd instead of a .jpg. I'll bet that's it? Derp!!!

Edited by SightToSoul

Told you it was a stupid question, but I knew if I posted, the answer would be right there, lol. I just have to scare myself first, and then my brain comes back... eventually! Thanks, Damien. And, thanks for not making me feel even dumber :D Erica

Edited by SightToSoul