Crop tool= Jagged edges

For some reason, I'm getting jagged edges after I use the crop tool.  First image is before cropping, second image is after. That's all that has been done to the image in PS. Any idea what could be causing this?

Screenshot 2017-04-24 23.07.08.png

Screenshot 2017-04-24 23.07.30.png

Ok, there are a few things wrong here.

The first is that you're viewing at 111%.  Only view at 100% when judging stuff like edges, noise, sharpness, etc.

The second is that you're cropping at 2:3 shape.  I can't think of a single reason why you'd do that.  Can you explain your purpose for doing so?

The third is that you don't have "Delete Cropped Pixels" checked in the Crop Tool options bar.  That must always be checked.

The fourth is that you don't have Document Profile turned on.  https://www.damiensymonds.net/art_tscs000.html

This is SO weird!

Yes, when I open your file, I can see the jaggedness too.  I can see that you've rotated the photo to 2.76 degrees.

So, I tried re-rotating it.  No matter what rotation I tried, it always resulted in a perfectly smooth result, exactly like it should.  I tried 1 degree, 3 degrees, 3.76 degrees, even 2.77 degrees - a change of only 0.01 degree!  No matter what I did, it always ended up beautifully smooth.

Not only that, when I put it back to 2.76 degrees ... perfectly smooth!!!!

Something is screwy with your Photoshop.

So weird!  And I've tried so many other tools just playing around and no other problems with them, just when I try to rotate it. I also just updated PS and still had the same problem. I'll be waiting for your file to see what it looks like for me...