I have an action that I made for processing house photos. Samantha had helped me with it sometime ago. It stops at the warp tool to allow me to straighten the walls from the wide angle distortion. Sometimes I do not need to make this adjustment but if I just hit enter to continue it stalls the process there and I can not continue with the imaging processor from bridge. What is the adjustment, if any, that I need to make to the action that will keep it going even if I do not move anything during the warp pause? Hope that makes sense.. (I was going to add the action but it doesn't allow the file format)

1 hour ago, Amelissa1 said:

This is what it looks like when it stops to wait for me to make the warp adjustment. Once I click on a corner it will show the box around the photo. 

When exactly does the action stop working? If you click the check before the box around the photo appears? Or after the box appears? I'd try to do it both ways if you haven't already to see if it makes a difference.

It stop to wait for me to make the warp adjustment but if I don't need an adjustment there and hit enter to go past that part it stops everything. So I have to go back into Bridge find where I was in my image processing and select from there forward and start again. Does that make sense? I just want to know what I have to do, or if it is possible, to make the action continue if I don't make a warp adjustment. 

No it has been doing it since I made the action. I have a Mac desktop running OS X El Capitan and Photoshop CC. It is under 12 months old, and has 32GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 77.4GB free out of 999.03GB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I have never run a cleanup program.