Annoying things I've noticed in Bridge and PS

These may be stupid questions or things to even worry about it for that matter, but thought I would ask since I find them a little annoying sometimes.

1.  In Bridge when I'm culling my images and mark with 4 or 5 stars, I'm of course trying to go through as fast as possible.  Sometimes when I Command 5 to star an image, I get jumped down the to end of all of the images.  Then I have to find my way back up to where I left off.  Can I avoid this somehow?

2.  After I go through ACR, all of my images are not full screen when pulled into PS.  Is there a way for them to be full screen so I don't have to Command 0 every single image?

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, JessicaSalazar said:

1.  In Bridge when I'm culling my images and mark with 4 or 5 stars, I'm of course trying to go through as fast as possible.  Sometimes when I Command 5 to star an image, I get jumped down the to end of all of the images.  Then I have to find my way back up to where I left off.  Can I avoid this somehow?

Check your sorting.  It sounds like you're not on Filename.

sorting.thumb.png.b059924a3a172d2b6a3556b4963612fd.png

1 hour ago, JessicaSalazar said:

2.  After I go through ACR, all of my images are not full screen when pulled into PS.  Is there a way for them to be full screen so I don't have to Command 0 every single image?

No, sorry.  This is a funny thing that Elements does, but PS can't.  Elements automatically opens all images at full screen; where as Photoshop automatically at the next nearest standard zoom (66.67%, 50%, 33.33%, 25%, 16.7%, etc) below full screen.

It has nothing to do with Bridge or ACR, by the way.  It's the same if you're coming from LR.