I recently switched from CS5 to CS6, and though I have my color settings set to sRGB, I just realized that two complete sessions were processed using the ProPhoto RGB. While I can't explain how that snafu happened, my question is - do I need to completely re-edit those sessions in sRGB? Or is there a way to convert the images from ProPhoto to SRGB.  Thank you for your help!

Hi Damien - I am doing your sharpening course but I just need to check my colourspace in  ACR.  It currently says ' Adobe RGB (1998) but do I need to change this to sRGB IEC6 1966 2.1? as this is what my Photoshop settings are.

Also I am trying to open up a RAW file from Bridge to Ps - I did a basic edit in ACR and clicked open thinking it would take me to Ps but it's not allowing me to - I am literally stuck in Bridge - got a heap of editing to do but I can't go any further.

I also posted to the FB group but realised I should have posted here as it's related to the course i'm doing..

Hope you can help - Thanks

Edited by Nems

8 hours ago, Nems said:

Hi Damien - I am doing your sharpening course but I just need to check my colourspace in  ACR.  It currently says ' Adobe RGB (1998) but do I need to change this to sRGB IEC6 1966 2.1?

Yes, definitely.  Everything must be set to sRGB.

8 hours ago, Nems said:

Also I am trying to open up a RAW file from Bridge to Ps - I did a basic edit in ACR and clicked open thinking it would take me to Ps but it's not allowing me to - I am literally stuck in Bridge - got a heap of editing to do but I can't go any further.

That's weird.  You mean it does absolutely nothing when you click the "Open Image" button?

Yeah, it did nothing... So I turned everything off and back on again and then i tried again. This time it opened up a black screen in Ps but I couldn't see my photo. I looked online for help and found something on YouTube saying to go to preferences and uncheck the box  next to 'use graphic processor'. It's done the trick. But I've just bought your bridge class so I'm hoping it might go through settings.