cameronchristening

acomb9709

thats great how do i apply it to my edit? wasn't sure how to follow the file is it fiest select shirt apply brightness contrast? i had already done levels wprk when i noticed can i do these changes now or just remove moire and begin again with ps work?

how do i copy the layers? do i just copy each layer you have done step by step i am not sure how i do that ?

I have tried to do that on my psd but didn't look like that.  Do i select shirt add brightness contast layer.  add solid colour using the numbers you used for green and blue and clip to brightness and contrast layer and the final layer levels clipped is it just the blue output channel lowered ? hope this makes sense

Edited by acomb9709

17 minutes ago, acomb9709 said:

how do i copy the layers? do i just copy each layer you have done step by step

That's right.  Each one with exactly the same settings (don't forget to look at the blend modes).

17 minutes ago, acomb9709 said:

I have tried to do that on my psd but didn't look like that.  Do i select shirt add brightness contast layer.

Don't bother selecting first.  Just start by adding the layers to the whole photo (making it all blue) then go back and mask the B/C layer later.