Something has happened to my photoshop. Can you please tell me what this means? (Picture attached) I'm afraid I will lose all my actions if I have to redownload it. Also, any ideas as to how this happened? Thank you.

IMG_6731.JPG

Thanks. I'm not really sure how to redownload it. Will I have to call adobe to have them help me? If not, where will I find it to redownload? As for the older version...I don't know why, other than probably my fear of doing anything  wrong with a newer version. ?

What I mean, is that I first open my image in bridge, do some adjustments, then try and open from there to ps. That is when I get the error message. I will try going to the Help menu. (I have never done any updates yet. )

Thanks. I'm not really sure how to redownload it. Will I have to call adobe to have them help me? If not, where will I find it to redownload? As for the older version...I don't know why, other than probably my fear of doing anything  wrong with a newer version. ?

That's what I mean. I get there from bridge.

Sorry for so many questions. I am tech challenged. ? Can you tell me why ps is showing "open?" I've already opened it. Also, is there anything I should do with this prompt? Will my presets transfer over? Or I'm thinking they are in camera raw? Probably not the smartest question. 

IMG_6809.JPG

I thought I hit send on that question.?