Making a action to resizing

Correct!  I'm glad your understanding is becoming so strong that you're even jumping ahead of me here.

As I said in the article:

The most thorough solution would be to prepare multiple copies of each photo, cropped/resized/sharpened for every print size.  This would insure against the cropping problem (assuming the customer used the correct version), but would take much longer to prepare the files.

It's impractical, right?  The client would be so unlikely to use the correct file, and anyway, it would drive you crazy making multiple versions of 78 files.  Therefore, the "middle ground" (11:15 crop) is the most practical solution.

You finally seem to be grasping this, which is great.  There is one more aspect to discuss.

Do you acknowledge that there will be a percentage of your photos that need cropping no matter what?  Not every photo is perfectly composed in camera, and in fact, it's VERY dangerous to try to do so.  It's vitally important to always shoot a little bit loose.

Fantastic.  So by extension, you also understand that manual cropping must be part of this output process for client files.  There is no way to automate cropping in Photoshop with consideration for individual composition.  If you asked Photoshop to automatically crop a batch of photos, it would do so the same way your clueless clients would - that is, it would just take the centre section.  As we've already discussed, that is risky.

Still with me?

Like I said before my images are in a 4x6 (actually bigger but same ratio)ratio so if I size them at a 8x 12, it is the still the same ratio, so I am not cropping anything of the image off,: just making it a smaller file size, right?  So my image does not look any different to them until they crop it

48 minutes ago, Rhonda Tjernlund said:

Like I said before my images are in a 4x6 (actually bigger but same ratio)ratio so if I size them at a 8x 12, it is the still the same ratio

Please don't say "4x6" and "8x12".  They are sizes, not ratios.  The ratio is 2:3, and that is what's important.  Importantly bad, in this case.

49 minutes ago, Rhonda Tjernlund said:

Just making it a smaller file size, right?

No.  You definitely must not make them smaller.  Don't impose the 300ppi resolution.  Leave the resolution blank, this is SO important.