Hi Damien, 

Experiencing something very odd tonite.  Working on raw edit in ACR and as I adjust the sliders I am getting a square transparent square (sometimes turns black) in lower right corner of image.  I am operating Windows 7 Professional and Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti graphics card.  I have rebooted my PC a couple of times but still continues.  Any ideas why this is happening and how do I fix this?  

Thank you so much for your quick response, Damien, however, solution A and B was unsuccessful.  Updated Camera Raw, deinstalled PS CC2017 and reinstalled.  Also ran a disc cleanup and ran an update for Nvidia Graphics card.  

Unchecked the graphics processor box, closed out of PS and shut down PC, restarted but when I tried to open ACR, I received this error message:

"could not complete your request because the file format module cannot parse the file"

Attaching screenshot of ACR glitch from a random photo...

Untitled-1.jpg

Forgot to insert from questionnaire:

I have a PC desktop running Windows 7 Professional and Photoshop CC2017. It is under 2 years old, and has 32GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 78.3GB free out of 223GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I have never run a cleanup program.

Hi, 

Just thought I would provide an update.  I spent the better part of the morning on live chat with Nvidia as Adobe said my graphics card was not supported nor tested by PS (eventhough all has run flawlessly since Feb 2016).  Nvidia had me change some settings in the Nvidia Control panel and after rebooting a couple of times, the glitch seems to be resolved.  Keeping my finger's crossed.