"Could not copy......"

I have a PC laptop running Window 10 and Lightroom cc. It is over 2 years old, and has 238GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 191GB free out of 238GB. The last time I shut down was more than 24 hours ago. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

I think I may see where this is going......

It started yesterday.  I deleted the program because there was an update.  Then I downloaded the new version of Lightroom classic CC.  Same problem.  I'm a PS user so LR is kicking my ass right now and making me feel stupid.  It worked before but just started this BS.  No changes so I don't know where to look to fix it and I don't know enough about the catalogs to start messing with them.  I only got as far as opening my photos into develop and using the brush tool. 

Thank you....Bridge and I are already boys.  I can do lots of craziness in PS thanks to your RAW and Levels classes and then some.  I was just trying to be a well rounded hobbyist.  Make sure I knew my way around both.  Clearly LR didn't let me get far before proving it's uselessness.  I will contact Adobe and see if they have some insight.  Thank you for your help and your time.  Much appreciated!!!  Happy New Year!