HI Damien,

I have a question for you. If I was to sell a photo to be used on another Facebook business page, would I just crop and sharpen it in the Facebook way you have taught me? Also if it is done like this is there any way they can have it printed? I would like to sell a file to be used on there Facebook page but I do not want them printing it as it is one of my landscape images. 

She has told me it will be used for a Facebook cover photo. I’m so unsure what to even charge for something like this as there’s so many stock photos which cost next to nothing. Is there any advice you can give me regarding price as well I know that’s not what you do but I’m lost ?

2 minutes ago, Falon said:

She has told me it will be used for a Facebook cover photo.

Excellent!  Then yes, crop it to exactly 851x315 pixels, and sharpen for web.  That will be much too small to print, so you'll be quite safe.

3 minutes ago, Falon said:

I’m so unsure what to even charge for something like this as there’s so many stock photos which cost next to nothing. Is there any advice you can give me regarding price as well I know that’s not what you do but I’m lost ?

NFI, sorry.