SRGB - Red not looking correct

Hi Damien

When I change over to the sRGB work flow, it seems to make my reds go sort of orange and bright in the preview screen

But when I open in photoshop its OK again

Ali 1.jpg

Ali-2.jpg

I have a PC laptop running Windows 8.1 and Photoshop 2017 1.1. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 110GB free out of 19.9GB. The last time I shut down was last night. I have never run a cleanup program.

Ooh, that's not very much.  I strongly urge you to do this to clear up some space.  Brian always says that a hard drive should have at least 1/3rd free space; and your hard drive is very small to begin with, so 50% free space would be a better goal if possible.

7 minutes ago, Jennik said:

I have never run a cleanup program.

And I urge you to run this as well.

11 hours ago, Jennik said:

When I change over to the sRGB work flow, it seems to make my reds go sort of orange and bright in the preview screen

But when I open in photoshop its OK again

This kind of behaviour sounds exactly like symptoms of a too-full hard drive.

got the c drive down to 45% free and did the disk clean up and the one on the PC already and it hasnt changed

if i change the colour space to RGB it looks fine

Thanks Damien will do

Do you know how to do this with the creative cloud?  I try to uninstall via add/remove programs but it just comes up with the creative cloud box and only an option to update