Settings for Image Processor

I'm trying to give Bridge CC a go and export through Image Processor to jpegs. However, there is space to fill in the 'Image Quality' - what number would I put here for best quality? And I'm assuming I convert the profile to sRGB (check off that box, right?)? Thank you! Screenshot included.

image processor.JPG

ok, ok, I know...I get it, but let's just say that it IS for immediate print, hypothetically, what quality would be best for that through Image Processor? 

You don't use Image Processor for print.  It's impossible to batch-process the cropping/resizing/sharpening properly.

Image Processor is for web images, and for digital file sales.  Not for prints.

But of course, your question is still a valid one.  Files that you are sending to the lab do have to be jpegs.  I talk at great length about the Image Quality setting for prints in the Sharpening Class, but as a general guide, Level 8-10 (on the 0-12 scale) is fine.

Thank you much! I'm dying to take the Image Sharpening Class! I'm in your other 3 right now and going through the RAW class again since the update. Also trying it through Bridge and ACR...trying to finally make the jump from LR.

Thank you for your help!

• Like 1