Sunflower RAW

Not really sure. About the only thing I can think of is a high powered floor lamp or something. Not real practical for room, but it sounds like I’m out of options. I’m just trying to figure out what changed and why I can’t get it back. 

HOLY SHIT!!! I think I finally got it! I contacted Datacolor and they had me reset to factory, which I thought I had already done and a few other things. Anyway, at the end of calibration, it looked much better, but still a bit bright. But, now my brightness is at 30 and it's pretty damn close. Now maybe I can get some motivation to edit again! Thank you for sticking with me. 

As an aside, now that you're back on FB, are general questions prefered there, or here since I'm a premium member?

1 minute ago, rswannabe said:

HOLY SHIT!!! I think I finally got it! I contacted Datacolor and they had me reset to factory, which I thought I had already done and a few other things. Anyway, at the end of calibration, it looked much better, but still a bit bright. But, now my brightness is at 30 and it's pretty damn close. Now maybe I can get some motivation to edit again! Thank you for sticking with me.

Hooray!!!!

1 minute ago, rswannabe said:

As an aside, now that you're back on FB, are general questions prefered there, or here since I'm a premium member?

Thanks for asking.  Of course you can ask them wherever you find more convenient.  But yeah, I'd prefer them on FB.