Preserving fonts in a shareable template

I do a lot of custom templates for clients, myself and groups.    I need to be sure that I can create a shareable file that (lack of maybe better terms) embed them within the template.   I know that most times PS wants to change the missing font.   I need the font to be there.    I have purchased these fonts and understand the licensing and am adhering to them.   I need to know how if there is a way or if I am doing it right.    Here is the psd https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O4sVueKWi6uSEo8RN-kbbaNSd9ND47K3/view?usp=sharing  the word "joy" is a purchased font.   

Maybe I am overthinking this I just don't want any problems for other photographers (this is just a quick sample don't laugh).   

Thank you ALWAYS 

Right... so how do I lock it?  I had someone test this with PS and it asks if you want the font replaced she said no and it remained.   But many don't know their way around and I need to be sure when I share this with photographers etc that the font stays put and they don't in haste replace it.    How do I do that?  But the layers have to remain so they can clip their images in and what not.  

AWESOME!!!!  That's what I needed to know.   I don't want to go about this half assed when dealing with photographers.   THANK YOU!!!!!!  Gosh I owe you a case of beer.  

No problem doing that.   I have multiples anyway for my own use and other.   I just needed to know to how lock that font down but leave everything else.   I searched everywhere and could not find the answer and all the answers I did find referred me to illustrator.   I knew you knew how to do this.    I can't begin to thank you enough.   

• Like 1

Just a FYI you may know this already.   But I couldn't figure out why Lorem Ispum was showing every time when I went add text yesterday.   It was driving me nuts and more so for the person that was doing some testing of the templates.   I did not know that this was for dummy text or filler text, placeholder text is text that is used to preview fonts, spoof an e-mail spam filter, or reserve a specific place on a web page or other document for images, text, or some other object. 
When PS updated the other day it threw this back into a default (it wasn't a default) previously.   So you have to turn it off via preferences / type 
image.thumb.png.44943e58ca22a8c869fc11b67af92de4.png

Just thought I would let you know is all..  I went a different approach.   I saved the original as a TIFF and then I copied the font layers to the same size PNG file, then deleted the font layers within the TIFF and placed the fonts as a PNG.   That way it preserves everything and I locked all my graphics layers onto one PNG also so no one could take the individual elements of those.  Out of the 8 that I've done in the past two days my two testers preferred it this way since there is no dialog box on any of them popping up.   

Thank you so so much once again!!!!!  
image.thumb.png.a39f6253a09a9640ede5fa94b0801559.png

I have one card that has 62 layers in it due to individual graphics (flowers, vines, you name it).... I can't do a psd with that I don't want them to have the individual elements.  Apparently I didn't think this out as well as I thought.  Damn it.  

Sorry I am a pain in your butt today.   

I just test printed them 6 of them and they are fine fonts and all are clear as can be.    They are 5x7 cards that will have images in them.   So they are not CYMK files they will be going to a lab for printing. 

But please again, talk to me like I am 5.....  I thought I processed this right in my planning. 

I don't want the layers editable other than the clipping masks and some have of them have more than on option to them (like gold font, white font etc).    They still have to have control of the masks and be able to move the fixed font, background etc if they wanted to.    You make a valid point though.   I would save a tiff (hypothetically tiff 1) merge them and then add the clipping masks after the fact.   Just messes up my flow of my thinking and developing of the product.   Because I would have to add the background, masks and shapes after the merge and they wouldn't have access to the font to move it unless I locked it as shape as you advised?  

I've worked on these too long today to go back and change the ones that I did.   I printed them on my Canon pro and they are tack sharp.    So moving forward I will try doing it kind of backwards (your way of merging them) and then adding what can be moved.   Way different than what I have done in the past.    But makes sense.     

Ummmmmm cover my butt?????  You taught me with image and all to always save a tiff some files due to merging I have multiple tiffs so that I can always go back.   I am a CYA girl!!!!  Okay... I suppose it could be multiple PSD's also.