Maximizing details through sunny window

I am starting in real estate photography and want to make my window views crisp and clear instead of washed out. Please direct me to info that will make this a relatively quick and easy task. I am uploading 2 photos taken of a room for discussion.

DSC02226.JPG

DSC02228.JPG

As mentioned...I am new to real estate photography and just finished your Layers and Masks. I was about to sign up for the Raw Class...is shooting in raw an absolute to getting the window scene clarity on the bright Florida days I am shooting in on a regular basis? If so...I will sign up immediately so I can quickly improve my skill set. My sellers want to see their window views clearly highlighted in their real estate photos and my competition is able to accomplish this.

2 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Yes.  In jpeg, forget it.

OK..will sign up for Raw shortly. Any thoughts about a section of your impressive new site devoted to questions related to real estate photography editing questions and improving and refining these skills? I would be very interested.

Damien...Received  your email. I DEFINITELY want to be in the Deluxe Class. I am now researching a monitor calibrator. Which one do you recommend? Question: I currently am using a Dell /Windows 7 laptop.  Is the screen/monitor on this laptop going to be worth using with the monitor calibrator or...should I buy a monitor that can connect to my existing laptop (I think that is possible??) and use it exclusively for editing my photos.  I really am looking for your direction here to turn the corner and move into creating more professional quality real estate photographs. Thanks!