Color space is changing

Hey!

I'm at my wits end! I checked, double and triple checked to make sure I'm in the right color space in both Lightroom and photoshop. I am. But when I save an image in photoshop it's changing the colors, especially the reds. They're really funky looking. I just got a new computer and I am calibrated. I have the creative cloud for photoshop and Lightroom. Please help me before I lose my mind and patience.

Oh and Windows 10 is horrible! I had to disable so much stuff so that it would stop auto dimming my screen. ? All these changes makes me wish my old computer wasn't so slow because I'm really overwhelmed.

Jess  

It shows up in my folder after I save it. So viewing the picture in the folder it will be different.

I've already checked that link and followed those instructions.

I will double check when I get home in about an hour. I'm almost positive that it was version 2. Because I followed Damien's intructions. Plus I calibrated 3 times in the past few days before I realized it was Windows 10 messing with my settings lol. 

Another thing I should mention is that my photos seem really contrasty in photoshop. I don't know if that not being use to working on my new computer or a color space issue. 

I feel bad for all these issues. But ive been trying to figure this out for days. I've been follow every link from Damien's archives but nothing is helping. 

I take that back (omg I'm being that person) it's when I view them in the folder while I'm in photoshop that they look wonky. When I open them in photoshop they look normal.

Firefox does match photoshop. I've been using Google chrome. 

But here's my question. On my old computer I used all the same setting and google chrome and never had a problem. Everything was always ok. I could email pictures to myself and post them right to Instagram and they would look like they were suppose to. Now they're desaturated and green. Why did I not have a problem before but now I do?

and why do my pictures in photoshop all of the sudden say untagged rgb?

9 minutes ago, Jess_dunn said:

Firefox does match photoshop. I've been using Google chrome. 

But here's my question. On my old computer I used all the same setting and google chrome and never had a problem. Everything was always ok. I could email pictures to myself and post them right to Instagram and they would look like they were suppose to. Now they're desaturated and green. Why did I not have a problem before but now I do?

Can you open a photo (a jpeg file) in both Photoshop and Chrome, and show me a screenshot to demonstrate the difference?

(To open a photo in Chrome, make a new tab then press Ctrl O to open a file)