Calibration Error

So I am having trouble calibrating my screen. I calibrate once a month and now this past time I went to calibrate this error came up. Also when I usually calibrate it’ll stop and ask about my brightness and where I am falling in line with that which I am usually around 73 but now when I try to do calibrate it doesn’t ask me anymore and then finishes and then when I go to save I get this error. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

56EBEE8E-50F7-4E82-84AE-7D97D7732D99.jpeg

Damien I followed your instructions on uninstalling and reinstalling spyder 4 pro everything was going great until I tried to save the new profile and I got the same error as pictured above some type of system32 error. What can I do now!?!

I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 and Photoshop CC. It is over 6 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 572GB free out of 903GB. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I have never run a cleanup program.
Yes I need a new computer!!!

I didn’t check before uninstalling to see if it was updated but since I reinstalled and clicked check for updates automatically shouldn’t be up to date. So once I clicked OK on the error screen my computer went back to the blue color uncalibrated and then it just went back to calibrated and I went to check my display folder to see what ICC profile it was using since I had just reinstalled it and it had the new profile used. So not sure why it worked after clicking out of the error page. 

Edited by Raeplunk10

The latest round of Windows updates, I think it's 1903 really screwed up Monitor Profiles. The Spyder4 series is kind of old, and in addition to  your laptop, I'd also set money aside for a SpyderX series since no updates for the Spyder4 or Spyder5 series software will be released going forward.

It's only money, right?