I just was trying to recalibrate my monitor and my images are more yellow on my prints and more pink on my monitor. I have the data color SpyderX Elite calibrator. I looked for suggestions on this particular calibrator on your site but could only find nstructions for the Spyder X Pro. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong with my calibration. 

Hi @Amy Dwyer, I'm so sorry, I had begun writing the instructions for the X elite but got sidetracked by other work.

The Spyder 5 Elite instructions will kind of work for now, and the troubleshooting part of those instructions definitely applies.

I hasten to add that yellow prints are sometimes the result of a too-yellow room.  Have you read this?  https://www.damiensymonds.net/2012/01/light-around-your-computer.html

thankyou! The SpyderTune helped immensely. It was close but just slightly off and I am unable to change my workspace from a very well lit natural light room. Once I held my print up slightly to the get more natural light on it, I saw that it was closer than I thought, just needed some fine tuning with he SpyderTune.