Is bridge 2019 “safe”?

Bridge 2020 was a bust, as others have experienced. But I was able to easily revert to 2018. Now I’m afraid if 2019 has issues I won’t be able to revert as easily. Is there a group consensus on whether 2019 has the same issues as 2020?

I have a PC desktop running windows 10 and Photoshop 19.0.1*. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 170GB free out of 940GB. The last time I shut down was last night. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

*I don't use photoshop (yet) but bridge wasn't in the dropdown, my current version of bridge is 8.1.

I've been using lightroom but came here to learn photoshop! Lightroom has gotten too slow for me, and I've done everything I could find to get my computer to run it better. I prefer bridge to lightroom's library module anyway, and I'm starting to edit in ACR instead of lightroom, but haven't completely adjusted to it yet. Your raw class is next on my list :)

8 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

If you can edit in ACR you must have a version of Photoshop.

I do! Version 19.0.1. But it's overwhelming I barely open it.

(that's the currently installed version, I pay the subscription and can update anytime)

Edited by Jbasya
clarification