Ghastly blue tone to kitchen photo

Just started this training...I do real estate photography and just changed to shooting RAW. My first photoshoot in RAW and the kitchen has this ghastly blue tone to it....not sure if it is the lighting or reflection of the large Blue Pearl Granite counter that is causing it.  I greatly appreciate input.

4PS Kitchen DSC02564.jpg

12 minutes ago, Christina Keddie said:

Well.  You have to process your raw file, including adjusting the white balance.

Are you in Damien's Raw Class?  I highly recommend it if you need help figuring out how to process your raw files!

I am new to shooting RAW and new to the Raw Class. This photo is beyond where my learning curve is. I did try to adjust the white balance...no idea where to go from here. All suggestions greatly appreciated! 

Yes, well, my suggestion is to take the Raw Class. :)

Damien gives very freely of his information on his website and in these forums, but where it butts up against his class content, we'll direct you to the class instead.

• Like 1

Unfortunately...I don't have that option. I take photos of the homes we are listing for sale and I must have them edited and posted on the Multiple Listing Service within 5 days. I shifted from jpeg to RAW several days ago... I am reviewing your excellent RAW class notes and videos each day but no doubt it will take me time to fully grasp all the many new and complex concepts. I am progressing reasonably well editing many of the photos but this one really threw me.