Blurry after calibration & error?

So I just calibrated my new monitor Asus PA249 with Spyder 4 Elite.  First of all, I got an error saying  there was a problem creating the profile, and then it finished with  your profile has been created.  So I don't know if it's profiled or not.

But the bigger concern is that everything seems blurry.  Could that happen during calibration or do I need new glasses?

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.56.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 11.56.56 AM.png

Oh gosh, that's REALLY old.  It's possible that its graphics card doesn't support a sufficiently high resolution for your new screen.

Did you notice the blurriness when you first plugged it in, or did it only appear after calibration?

I'd still like to see a photo of the computer, if I may.

It is old, but it was rebuilt when I bought it a few years ago.   It just came back from the shop a week ago with a new SSD.  Ran diagnostics and it got a clean bill of health from a mac shop.

Here's the front.  Do you need to see the back?

Good Question about when it seemed blurry.  It seemed different after calibration.  The monitor is a new (refurbished) from Asus as my other went down under warranty.  First calibration for this monitor.

IMG_4236.JPG

34 minutes ago, SharonMHall said:

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 5.43.23 PM.png

This is what I was looking for, and it should be fine.  So that doesn't help us.

Have you noticed if the "blurriness" is better or worse in some programs than others?

(By the way, at about this point, it'll be tempting for you to start questioning your own sanity, and wondering whether it really is blurry or not.  Keep trusting your initial instinct - if you think it's blurry, it is.)