Saving color profile to graphics card

Greetings, 
My son in law helped me build a nice computer with a dedicated graphics card for my use with Photoshop. I calibrated my monitor with my Spyder Pro4 and it seemed to go well. However, when the computer starts up, I get a notice that the color profile was not saved to the graphics card. Please forgive my ignorance but having a dedicated graphics card is new to me. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what I need to do to save the color profile to the graphics card?

Please and Thank you.

After the calibration routine, the color profile is created and saved on your HD. So Windows isn’t loading the profile when it boots? 

Also, the Spyder4 series is quite old by technological standards, and it a good idea to make sure you are using the latest version of the calibration software. Also, which Operating System are you running? 

Could you fill this out for us?

Details about your Computer’s Health

Well, I'm not sure if it's loading on Windows, I think it is but it's not loading in the graphics card. I really wasn't aware it needed to be there until I saw the notice.

I have a PC desktop running Windows 10 and Photoshop 2020. It is less than 1 month old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 867GB free out of 930GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this thread. I have never run a cleanup program.

A monitor profile does not "LOAD" on a graphics card. It's just a profile that Windows loads & uses. For clarification, if a profile truly "loaded" on a graphics card, you could take that card out of your computer and install it into another one and that profile would still be intact. This doesn't happen; it does not work that way. The profile that the calibration software creates is stored on your hard drive and when Windows boots up, it's supposed to load that calibration profile. So if it's not, we need to figure out why Windows isn't loading the profile and not why it's not being "stored on the video card" because it won't.

@Damien Symonds: Calibration is more your thing. Could you help out?

Was looking around this morning before recalibrating my screen and I found the Spyder Utility. I opened it and this is what I found. Apparently everything took as it should and it was installed to the video card. Not sure if it's referring to the graphics card or the video card on the motherboard but as long as it's happy, that's all that matters. Next is to see if photos are matching the monitor. Attached is the utility log.

Screenshot (1).png

Ok, so I can see where it says “Installed”l into the video card.” Interesting. I’ve only calibrated my Mac. 

So do your test prints match your screen? 

Also, it’s possible that any video card utility software gets in the way of the profile.