Webcam with microphone

Hey guys - not really Photography related, but given all the other great PC related info you've given me, I figured I'd ask here.  I need to add a webcam with a microphone to my computer set-up (Dell XPS 8700 and 2 Dell U2412M monitors. Any suggestions for a relatively inexpensive, but reliable one.  Maybe in the $50 range if possible.

Found this one on Amazon but not sure if I should steer towards a particular brand.  Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Streaming-Computer-Microphone-with110-Degree-Recording/dp/B07T3S1TCG/ref=zg_bs_172511_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JKVVDWKCT9C32XQ2EXQJ

That should work just fine. Web Cams are so universal now, practically any will do. For $50, it doesn’t break the bank. 

Now if you are doing stuff that will end up on YouTube or some sort of video podcast, that’s different and a little more expensive. 

Hey again - hope you are doing well. So I ended up being given a webcam that doesn't have a speaker and I need to get a new speaker for my Dell XPS 8700 with dual U2412M monitors (bc it stopped working). Nothing crazy - just need to use with online classes - I don't need anything audiophile quality. Any suggestions for this Brian? Thanks so much!