Replace ballet shoe to put on a another image

annie1

Hi, I would like to take the ballet shoe from the second image and put it on the first image. She was supposed to be up on her foot, not semi-flat. I had someone help me on the first image and so am unfamiliar with how to do it. Also, I would search the internet for help but don't know what question to ask. It's all in how to choose the correct query. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OLIVIA BALLET IMAGES 2020-27-3Edit Garry-Recovered.jpg

OLIVIA BALLET IMAGES 2020-26-Edit-2.JPG

Yes, it does matter if the other foot is cut off. I would just need to add a bit to the bottom, but I don't know how to do that. Thanks

So, how do I do a search for that on the internet? Also, is there someone you could recommend that I could pay to edit this? Someone reliable and good and wouldn't be too costly? Just in case I can't do it myself. Thanks

I just hope the bent shoe is sharp enough to add to the foot. That's one reason why I didn't use it in the first place, because it was a tiny bit out of focus. I sharpened in Topaz Sharpen AI, but I don't know if it did well enough. 

Yes, that would be great. To save me the misery is worth it. I already worked on the last one for about 2 weeks because I didn't know what query to ask.

Just now, annie1 said:

I just hope the bent shoe is sharp enough to add to the foot. That's one reason why I didn't use it in the first place, because it was a tiny bit out of focus. I sharpened in Topaz Sharpen AI, but I don't know if it did well enough.

I won't be able to tell you that until you send me the files.  https://spaces.hightail.com/uplink/BellePhotography

Make sure you send me the original, NOT the one you applied Topaz to.

Dang, I just realized I shot more pics on the same card, and I assume the raws are gone because I uploaded them to LR.

And I had formatted the card.

I usually download the raw ones but didn't this time. I assume there's no other way to get the raw ones? Can I somehow find them in LR?

By the way, it took me a LONNNNGGGG time to put it on the black bg because of the flowers. Are you going to put it on a black bg again, or do you want me to send just the original file without it? Because the original will be a larger file. And, I used the link you gave me, but these are not raw, unfortunately, although the are large enough for print. They are 4512x3008  jpgs. I never got to see the raw files anywhere. I know they would have been probably around 6000 or so, but I'm out of luck. I am also including a couple more images in case you think may be better on it.

You can send me the black background file as well.

9 minutes ago, annie1 said:

By the way, it took me a LONNNNGGGG time to put it on the black bg because of the flowers.

Yes, if you're not familiar with layers and masks, I'm sure it did!