Replace ballet shoe to put on a another image

annie1

Will you be emailing it to me? Just send an invoice, and I will get with you to pay you. Thanks, again. You are really good at this!!

9 minutes ago, annie1 said:

I have PS6.

Wonderful!  Then you don't need to pay anything!  Just install Bridge (it came with your Photoshop, or you can get it for free from the Adobe website) and you're ready to go.  DO NOT PAY $9.95 PER MONTH!!!!!

8 minutes ago, annie1 said:

One other thing, is it possible to add a touch of brightness to the shoe to get it to match the other one?

No, absolutely not.  I already brightened it to match the leg to which it is attached.  To brighten it further would look very silly.

10 minutes ago, annie1 said:

Just send an invoice, and I will get with you to pay you.

If you sign up for the Bridge Class right now, I'll send you the photo for free.

10 minutes ago, annie1 said:

Will you be emailing it to me?

Yes I will.

11 minutes ago, annie1 said:

Do you happen to know the size of this image and if it's a jpg?

I simply added the foot to the black jpeg file you sent me.  I haven't changed its size at all.

Didn't know if you saw this comment: One other thing, is it possible to add a touch of brightness to the shoe to get it to match the other one?

Also, I've been thinking about getting PS and LSCC for $9.95/month. Can I still use Bridge

Just now, annie1 said:

Didn't know if you saw this comment: One other thing, is it possible to add a touch of brightness to the shoe to get it to match the other one?

Also, I've been thinking about getting PS and LSCC for $9.95/month. Can I still use Bridge

I addressed all of that.  Read my replies again.

Can you just send me the image? I need to decide later if I want to use Bridge. I may take your class, but I just don't know now.  I haven't even decided to get CC yet. Can you just send me an invoice along with the image?  I can send you the payment via PayPal or Velmo. Thank you for everything. 

Yes, you use it a lot because you don't know how to use layers and masks, by your own admission.

CS6 is an excellent program.  YOU are the weakness.  Spending money unnecessarily on new software won't make YOU better. Invest in YOU.