Bridge Not Showing Photos from New Camera

So I started using Bridge as per your recommendation (LOVE it by the way!) and I have had no issues, until today. I loaded my first session that I shot with my new Canon 6D body this evening, and I am now getting this whenever I try to view the photos. I have cleared the cache, increased the allowed file size under preferences....I'm stumped. And no Google search seems to be helping.

Untitled-1.jpg

ACR wasn't letting me open either. I just downloaded the DNG converter and am currently converting images from both of my sessions today. I'll have to play with it tomorrow and hope it works, my 11 week old is up screaming. 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, PacificMrs said:

So I started using Bridge as per your recommendation (LOVE it by the way!) and I have had no issues, until today. I loaded my first session that I shot with my new Canon 6D body this evening, and I am now getting this whenever I try to view the photos. I have cleared the cache, increased the allowed file size under preferences....I'm stumped. And no Google search seems to be helping.

Untitled-1.jpg

What version of PS is this? 

In order to load your Canon 6D RAW images, you'll need either CS6 or Photoshop CC. If you are running CS5, you are out of luck. ACR version 7.3 or 7.4 was the ACR version that supported the 6D and that ACR does not work with CS5. So if you do have CS6, make sure your are running the last update, ACR 9.1.1. (CS6 is no longer getting ACR Updates, version 9.1.1 was the last.) Photoshop CC and its various incarnations is up to ACR 9.6 or above by now. 

Some info:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#9_1_1