Bridge workspace problem

Hi Damien,

Here are a few screenshots to display the issues I'm having.  I've installed Bridge and Essentials opened like this (Initial Essentials screenshot).  In order to get it to look like it should I have to hit reset. I tried closing and reopening and hitting ctrl, alt, and shift to reset and it still opens like this first screen shot.  Every time I open it or even minimize it I have to hit reset for it to look like the Essential Reset screenshot.  My last screenshot is of my personal setup of Preview which I created. Again, it acts like my Essentials in that every time I open Bridge and select it I still have to hit reset.  I am using Bridge version 10.1.1.166

Initital Essentials.PNG

Essential Reset.PNG

My Personal Preview setup.PNG

17 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Can you do this for me?

I should have mentioned that I tried hitting the tab key with no luck. For whatever reason in order to get my preferences back after minimizing or initially opening it I have to click the tab to select which one I want I.e essentials or my preset and then select reset.

Edited by Lea Sugg

12 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

No, the Tab key.  On your keyboard.

Jeez, sorry that works.  All is perfect now, thanks

Edited by Lea Sugg

16 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Please @Lea Sugg?  I'm worried that this little problem is indicative of a bigger one.

I have a PC laptop running Windows 10 and Photoshop 20.0.10. It is under 2 years old, and has 32 gb of RAM. It’s hard drive has 651gb free out of 938gb. The last time I shut down was earlier today. I run a cleanup program about once a month.