SpyderXElite

I am using the above to calibrate two different monitors and different locations. I was getting great results with prints and the screen. However, the prints I recently received were washed out (poor saturation). I wanted to follow your instructions for the calibration process but could only find the instructions for SpyderXPro. Is there instructions for the SpyderXElite?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you! Why or how I did not see this is a mystery! I am beginning to get more photo shoot opportunities, so need to get back to editing. I value your knowledge and help!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kathy1 said:

I was getting great results with prints and the screen. However, the prints I recently received were washed out (poor saturation).

Are you sure it wasn't just one bad print batch?  Have you checked your previous prints to see if your screen still matches them?

Good point! I will check that. Currently I am in another state from my physical prints. When I look at them in photo shop they look good. I did check the files at the end of calibration on the screen, again, I thought they were good. I plan to follow your directions anyway. 

Hi Damien,

my prints at home matched the monitor well. I ordered some new test prints and they are great! I did follow your directions. Must have been a bad batch before. I did notify the company and they are willing to reprint. Appreciate the terrific instructions on calibrating!