Baby Crack

vbunnell

Your edit looks awesome! But it's just not looking right to me. It doesn't look like a leg or a bum. Do you think it might look more realistic if everything past the middle toe was cloned out? 
This photo is with your edit layered on top so you can see what the whole image looks like. A little funky, no? Appreciate your time and help! 

_MG_2499d.jpg

1 hour ago, vbunnell said:

Your edit looks awesome! But it's just not looking right to me. It doesn't look like a leg or a bum.

Well ... duh.  That's why I said:

8 hours ago, Damien Symonds said:

The right-hand line (further from camera) is probably the real one, isn't it?

Perhaps. I tried to cover it up with baby's legs, but they wouldn't stay. The crack is just not acceptable in the newborn industry, which is why I was hoping to fix it somehow.

Could you just get rid of that cheek all together? 

(sorry for the weirdness in the photo. I took the close up Damien edited and covered the cheek with some quick/shoddy editing. And then placed it onto the fullsized photo to see how it looked)

2_MG_2499.jpg.6f052139a75572802367081b3570d2bd.jpg

2 minutes ago, vbunnell said:

Yes! This is what I thought about doing. I think it looks acceptable, no? Now how can I do that myself? 

I just liquified the cheek to the left, and masked it into place, on a duplicate layer. :) (really bad masking, I might add - you'll want to be much more careful lol)