repair old scanned pic

Renski00

While we're waiting for Damo to wake up -- do you have access to the original print?  It would be best if you could ensure that it was scanned in properly.

If all you have is a digital file -- what are its pixel dimensions?  And it might also help to include a 100% crop of the file so we can see better what you're working with.

3 hours ago, Christina Keddie said:

While we're waiting for Damo to wake up -- do you have access to the original print?  It would be best if you could ensure that it was scanned in properly.

If all you have is a digital file -- what are its pixel dimensions?  And it might also help to include a 100% crop of the file so we can see better what you're working with.

And further to that, what do you want to repair exactly? The noise? The very warm tone? Just want to make sure we don't miss anything. :)

does this help? or do you need one of the man too?

I probably could get the orignal pic, with effort. So for now id like to try and play around with this one to just see what i can achieve. This file is 5x7inch and mum will print to that, so its already sized ok.

Id like to just reduce noise, fix colour, sharpen if i can without it looking horrible.

just some basics so we can ensure it will print well.

TIA

1. (3)crop.jpg