Adobe PS Br ACR and LrC

Hello Damien's team,  

I  have asked this before but time has lapsed and the consensus may differ.  Currently I have the older PS cs6 and Br, alongside the subscription model of PS, ACR, Br 2020.

1. It gets confusing to me having all these numerous programs on my iMac.  I presume you will say to shut down, delete from Dock Lightroom.  Take it out of the equation.  
I revert back to Lr when I cannot sync/copy my edits of one image to multiple images, in ACR.   I believe you through image/develop/copy edits can paste those edits, via bridge.  However, you must be able to do this with ACR?
2. Ps cs6 I was told is fine and adequate.  Why continue to pay mthly for CC.  Agreed.  However, a) I get sick of using the adobe dng converter to my Cr2 files manually prior to editing begins.  Also, the dng converter was not able to view my Cr2 files.  I then updated the version and seem to have the same problem.  I have Adobe file converter version 12.4.  All my Cr2 files are greyed on out the iMac. Frustrating to say the least.  b) Adobe are not supporting or updating Ps cs6 so is it time to move on?

3. My workflow is a mess as I go between Lr and Photoshop and acr.  
I only wish to use Br ACR and PS [2020 or Cs6].

I feel like I have a learning disability.  As I can not get a comfortable workflow.  Can you help me.  I am sorry if this message is fractured, it is just I am at the end of my tether.

Attached. 
Specs of my iMac and software
All the adobe programs I have installed
Screenshots of Adobe dng converter issue

Regards,

Bettina

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.28.58 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.35.17 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.36.41 pm.png

29 minutes ago, BettinaJay said:

2. Ps cs6 I was told is fine and adequate.  Why continue to pay mthly for CC.  Agreed.  However, a) I get sick of using the adobe dng converter to my Cr2 files manually prior to editing begins.  Also, the dng converter was not able to view my Cr2 files.  I then updated the version and seem to have the same problem.  I have Adobe file converter version 12.4.  All my Cr2 files are greyed on out the iMac. Frustrating to say the least.  b) Adobe are not supporting or updating Ps cs6 so is it time to move on?

I don't know about this, sorry.

As you might know, I use CS5, so I also have to convert raw files to DNG.  I edit photos from people with all different cameras, some of them very new, and I've never had a problem with the conversion as long as I keep the DNG Converter version up to date.

Good to know you never have a problem with the DNG converter as long as it is up to date.  I will continue on and try and find out where my issue lies.
Thank you for the ACR batch processing information.