My psd files have gone completely white. Help!

I've been working on a logo for someone in PS and both of my psd files have turned completely white and I can't work out what on earth has happened or how to fix it. I've tried googling but it keeps coming up with turning it black and white, not just totally white. I tried closing one file and reopening it without saving it first, in case it was a glitch, but it opened completely white. What on earth have I done????? 

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 3.07.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 3.08.22 PM.png

At this stage it's just these two. I have one other that was open at the same time that hasn't done it and I just opened a psd I hadn't been working on today and that's fine too.

The files look like the sort of size I'd expect but the tug previews in a weird colour and not the colours it should be. I'll send you a file now. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 5.35.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 5.36.11 PM.png

I have a Mac desktop running El Capitan and Photoshop CC. It is under 2 years old, and has 8GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 438.58GB free out of 99.03GB. The last time I shut down was just before posting this three (although before that it was a few days). I run a cleanup program about once a month.

Yes, typo.. lol.. That should be 999.03GB.

I've already done it but I'll accept a second slap from you for my slackness and stupidity. 

• Like 1