how to make the wet sweater dry

cathm

I have a Mac laptop running macOS Mojave 10.14.6 and Photoshop 2021. It is over 2 years old, and has 16GB of RAM. Its hard drive has 6.5GB free out of 499.96GB. The last time I shut down was last night. I run a cleanup program about once a week.

Ok.... to make a long story short, my computer had an issue two days ago right after I posted here.. ! I was on a call with Apple Care all day and learned something new... When I upgraded MacOS last year, the Adobe photoshop software wasn't compatible so I switched back to the original OS.  Despite the fact that I brought my laptop to Apple Store to get this done, it was done incorrectly and something was causing to take up my computer space - they weren't my documents nor photos... they were shown as "Other Volumes in Container".    I was told to reinstall the OS and manually transfer the necessary data from my Time Machine.  It took forever to do this par with a help of Apple Care again because how it was set it up incorrectly last year. Anyways, I now have access to my PS and photos.... yay. 

Here is my question.... I just noticed after retouching 5 images, the color profile was Adobe RGB ... I just changed from Adobe RGB to sRGB in Adobe Camera RAW. as you can see in this pic.  

image.thumb.png.fdc0a67d9308d2c4de33cf9b3852fca8.png

For those 5 images, do I go to Edit -> Convert to Profile?  If yes, is this setting okay?

image.thumb.png.ac05de698c04ff1186f1f030f02544d8.png

Please let me know, thanks.