Weird shadow circle line thing on all of my photos

EDi

Hi there, this curved line is now happening on all of my photos. Does anyone know what might be causing it? It is more pronounced when I use my 24-105 lens and still there but faint when I use my 50mm. I have attached a jpeg of one of my unedited photos which shows the line. Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this kind of question , and no worries if no-one knows. Thanks! 

circle.jpg

Edited by EDi
needed to add something

Yep. Something is on your sensor. If you don't own one of these yet, please purchase one:

From B&H:
Giottos Rocket Blower - Large

From Amazon:

Giottos Rocket Blower - Large

What you will do is use a fully charged battery and look for a setting in your camera such as, "Mirror Lockup for Cleaning." Select that and press the shutter button. It should flip up the mirror mechanism and then you will take the tip of the Rocket Blower and point it towards the sensor. MAKE SURE THE TIP DOESN'T BUMP INTO THE SENSOR and give it 5 or so blasts of air from the blower. It also helps that you hold the camera face down, so whatever dust or hair falls to the floor and away from the camera sensor.

Thank you, yes I do have one. I have just tried what you have recommended carefully and it's still there. I have tried it 3 times now. Issue is still there even though I can't see anything on the sensor at all.  

I can always take it in to Canon and get them to have a look at it. 

Thank you for your help though. 

It could be on your mirror or on the prism. Blow the hell out of your camera. It even could be on the shutter curtain and I wouldn't mess with that, Canon would be the ones to do something like that. It's debris in the camera body, rather than specific to the lens. Try multiple lenses and shoot a blank wall at f/16. That will show all the dust spots and other things. If it's just your 24-105, then it's the lens. If it happens with all the lenses, it's the camera body.