Calibration

Hi Damien, I have my test prints back and have downloaded my spyder.I'm stuck as I can't find where the monitor settings are. Shall I get a computer man in to give me a hand with it?im afraid the instructions make me glaze over a bit. Please advise, Kerry .

You push the button that corresponds to the arrow in the strip along the bottom -- presumably they line up exactly with a physical button, yes?  So in your first screenshot, push the button that corresponds to the appropriate menu item.  Then in the second screenshot (once you're inside a menu,), push the up and down buttons to select the lefthand menu item you want, then push the "enter" button to select it, then push the up and down arrows to select the individual line that you want, then push the "enter" button to select it, and then push the up and down arrows to get to brightness, contrast, etc., and push "enter" to select the line you want, and then push the button corresponding to the direction you want each slider to go.

Thank you Christina, I apreciate you taking the time to explain it. I've got a computer chap comming to show me what to do, I think I will grasp it better once I am shown, then next time I can do it myself.