Heels

DGrundmann

I'm wondering if I should throw this one out? She loves it, but I'm not sure if the focus is good enough to not be embarassed when she posts it on social media ? I'd love to know what you think.

1652940690_HeelsMetadata.thumb.JPG.c374aa002d31fbebe7c56f5cf9e5b6cc.JPGHeels.thumb.jpg.f93ccb8e93e172dd0f06a0d8ba046157.jpg841711103_Heelscrop.thumb.jpg.729fefac0d2d8d1bb157e0fa315ede43.jpg

18 minutes ago, Damien Symonds said:

Yeah, sorry.  It's gotta go.

She should never have seen it.  https://www.damiensymonds.net/dont-show-it/

She's not a client, she's my Au Pair. She knows I was practicing and experimenting during that shoot (and failing here and there obviously). The other 2 seniors I photographed during this Parachute/Senior session received a soft proof gallery with images I doublechecked before sending out, and where I was 100% sure that I was in the safe zone. ? 

I've read this article of yours before, very good point. Makes total sense, and is a very important reminder.

Just thought about this again. 

Even though she is not a client and more like a friend, I will still have to break the bad news to her, have a slightly uncomfortable conversation on the topic, and on top she will be disappointed and probably even a little sad that she will not get this image delivered. I could have spared both of us from this pain by checking/culling first and throwing everything out that's not good enough. 

So, yes, thanks again for this great reminder! 

• Like 1