About the monitor? Well, I just printed a batch and they should arrive tomorrow and I will compare. My ‘no they don’t match’ is because I have a canon pro1000 and they don’t match that. 

I’m guessing this is much more than just a monitor calibrater?  I have an older colormunki I still use but it was no where near that price. 

I need to print the white/neutral sheets and take my three images.  It’s a switch for me because I’ve take some lighting classes that use the grey card for setting the neutral on the histogram as a method for obtaining proper exposure and then using my test shot with said card in LR (which I’m trying to move away from because I don’t tend to edit in LR and yes, I’ve completely gone through your bridge class) to fix white balance. But I noticed the reflective surface you mentioned in the class on my grey card. 

But... now my mind is wondering how to use the grey card still for getting my exposure correct and using the white sheet for white balance. Brain is spinning.