Prints are coming back red.

So I have not had an issue ever with color on my iMac it has always been brightness lol Anyway, I had the lab print a set of test prints with no color correction of course then I also had them send me a set of color corrected prints. My test prints look red compared to the color corrected ones. Now I didn't notice it until I compared the two other wise I would have never seen the reds in the prints. to me they  "looked fine" . Does the monitor need to be calibrated and adjust color or do you think I need to adjust reds in ACR? I've already tried that but it seems when I take out reds it looks green then I come back to reds and then test prints come back red anyway as if I never adjusted them. I use WHCC , I know not everyone's favorite. Thank you for any advise.

Michelle 

ok I compared one that had browns and creams and those two images matched. Then I compared two that had pink and yellow those did not match and the screen did look red in just those to colored images. The cream images I didn't see any red on the screen. ugh.

Would it be possible to send you two raw files on a session I'm working on? To see if you see red? make sure its' not me lol

I don't mind paying a fee. I mean Psd file.

Edited by Michelle Pena

Colors are good brightness has been an issue for awhile. Prints compared to screen are darker. Ive compared prints from the past and even printed out some new ones and they are still darker compared to my screen. My screen is set to two clicks on an iMac when I edit and calibrated, I use these bulbs as recommended. 

I edit at night with these bulbs. The only time I can edit.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 2.45.38 PM.png